April 1, 2011
We all know that, for a medication to work properly, you have to take it when and how the doctor has prescribed. RxmindMe is an app designed to help you and your loved ones do just that and to avoid missed those medication doses or refills. RxmindMe allows users to create nine types of reminders: daily, every "x" number of days, hourly, weekly, on specific dates, on a specific day of a month, and on a specific week of the month. These alerts will eliminate the fear of forgetting, providing medication takers or their caregivers with peace of mind knowing they have one of the most important daily tasks under control. Visit www.rxmind.me to download.
- Nine different types of reminders
- A passcode lock screen for your privacy
- Multiple types of alert sounds
- Photos of your prescriptions
- Email your prescription history
- The FDA Drug Database for easy searching of medications
- Historical records of all your reminders and prescriptions
- Fast app switching
- Snoozing capabilities, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours
- Ability to add multiple prescriptions / pills / vitamins / medications to a single reminder
- Prescription refill reminder
About RxmindMe, LLC
The developers of the RxmindMe app are committed to updating and enhancing this tool. They pride themselves on their customer support and encourage feedback from users to make the app as useful as possible.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.