April 4, 2011
Many people compromise their health because they don't take all their medications as instructed. The Personal Caregiver app helps you, as the family caregiver, set up reminders for your senior loved one including when it's time to take a medication, which one to take, and how many. It also lets the senior or a caregiver keep a detailed history to track what was already taken and when. Note that some users have reported limitations with the time-editing functionality on this app, so start with the free version and if it doesn't work for you, try the similar RxmindMe app. Visit personalcaregiver.com for more information.
Included in all versions:
- Notification alarms include audio
- Unlimited medication list and reminders
- Refill reminders based on actual usage
- Take-as-needed medications
- Missed dose alerts
- Detailed history
- Drug database with 17,000+ drugs including prescription, over-the-counter and herbal
- Option to upgrade from within the app
- Additional profiles
- FDA alerts for recalled medications in your list
- Prioritized label warnings
- Missed dose instructions
About Medic8 Manager, LLC:
Medic8 Manager designed and developed iMedic8™, the software engine at the core of Personal Caregiver, to make managing medications for one or more people possible. Their mission is to help caregivers, providers, parents and children better manage medication adherence and improve their overall health.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.