August 15, 2011
As part of the Answering the Call® program, Home Instead has developed this list of tools to track all aspects of your senior loved ones' care. Each tool offers different capabilities and features that are designed to help you coordinate and manage your caregiving. Give them a try, then add comments and rank them to help others as they navigate through the senior care maze. If you would like to suggest another tool, please email our social media advocate, Cat Koehler, at email@example.com.
- Caregivers can easily manage information with this web-based tool
- Solution offers secure syncing between web and iPhone
- Prevent medication errors with helpful reminders
- Effectively manage health care information and share with other healthcare providers
- Information at caregiver's fingertips help respond to medical emergencies
- Navigate elder care situations with less stress
- Connect and organize to manage complex health conditions
- Geo tracking technology keeps dementia sufferers safe and independent
- Automated reminders reduce missed medications
- Chart family medical history to assess potential health risks
- Keep crucial medical information handy in case of emergency
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.