May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- ½ Tbsp. (7 mL) canola oil
- 1 raw chicken breast, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ 1 lb. 8 oz. (816 g) jar pasta sauce
- ½ cup (125 mL) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. (125 g) dry spaghetti
- Prepare 2 servings of spaghetti as directed on package.
- Heat canola oil in 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken breast, turning minimally to maintain juiciness. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F (70°C).
- Add pasta sauce and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with hot cooked spaghetti.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.