May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- ½ Tbsp. (7 mL) canola oil
- 2 raw chicken breasts, cut in half lengthwise
- ¾ 1 lb. 8 oz. (816 g) jar pasta sauce
- ¾ cup (175 mL) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 oz. (175 g) dry spaghetti
- Prepare 3 servings of spaghetti as directed on package.
- Heat canola oil in 12-inch (30 cm) skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken breasts, turning minimally to maintain juiciness. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F (70°C).
- Add pasta sauce and bring to a boil. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with hot cooked spaghetti.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.