May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- ½ cup (125 mL) finely ground bread crumbs
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) minced garlic
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped rosemary
- ½ tsp. (2 mL) salt substitute
- ½ tsp. (2 mL) black pepper
- approx. 2 lbs. (1 kg) of raw pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) canola oil
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Rub the pork with oil, carefully and thoroughly coat with the bread crumb mixture, and place on a baking sheet, uncovered.
- Roast the pork until internal temperature reaches 165°F (72°C), 30–40 minutes. Let rest 5–10 minutes before slicing.
Slow cooker alternative: follow recipe and cook on high for 4 hours, or on low for 7–8 hours, or until internal temperature of pork reaches 160°F (72°C). Let rest outside of slow cooker before slicing.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.