May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- ½ lb. (250 g) 90% lean ground beef
- ½ Tbsp. (7 mL) onion flakes
- ½ cup (125 mL) pizza quick sauce
- 2 hamburger buns
- ¼ cup (50 mL) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Brown meat and onion. Drain if needed. Mix sauce into meat.
- Split buns, put meat mixture on bun bottoms, divide cheese and place on top of each bun with meat mixture. Place bun tops on baking sheet to toast.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) until cheese melts, about 12 minutes. Serve while warm.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.