May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1½ cups (375 mL) dry whole-wheat pasta (a small style, such as rotini)
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets (frozen or fresh)
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) toasted pine nuts
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli florets.
- Combine cooked, drained pasta and broccoli. Toss with the olive oil.
- Add pine nuts and tomatoes. Toss gently and serve.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.