May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- ½ cup (125 mL) finely ground bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) dried parsley flakes
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) whipped margarine
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) minced garlic
- 2 boneless pork chops
- ¼ tsp. (1 mL) salt
- ⅛ tsp. (0.5 mL) pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Melt margarine in a skillet, add garlic, and cook on low for about 1 minute.
- Dip pork chops in garlic margarine, then bread crumbs, coat evenly. Place in a square casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper, and brush with remaining margarine.
- Bake uncovered for 40–45 minutes, until internal temperature of pork chops reaches 160°F (70°C).
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.