May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1–2 Tbsp. (15–30 mL) canola oil
- 1–2 cups (250–500 mL) trimmed Brussels sprouts or cauliflower or carrots
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat canola oil in a 10–12″ (25–30 cm) skillet over medium heat until the oil shimmers. Add vegetables to the skillet and cook without stirring until the undersides turn golden brown, 5–7 minutes.
- Stir to turn vegetables over, and cook other sides until golden brown, another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.