May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- ¼ tsp. (1 mL) ground cumin
- ½ 15 oz. (400 mL) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup (50 mL) chopped red onions
- ¼ cup (50 mL) 2% reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) thawed frozen corn
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup (50 mL) broken tortilla chips
- Mix dressing and cumin.
- Combine beans, avocado, tomatoes, pepper, onions, cheese, corn and cilantro and gently mix all ingredients.
- Add dressing mixture; mix lightly. Top with broken tortilla chips.
- Serve immediately.
Make Ahead: Salad can be made ahead of time. Leave out avocado and cheese until just before serving. All of the other ingredients can be prepped and refrigerated up to 8 hours. Toss with avocados and cheese just before serving.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.