May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 8 oz. (250 g) dry fettuccine
- ½ Tbsp. (7 mL) canola oil
- 6 oz. (175 g) raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ½ 1 lb. (500 g) jar Ragu® Light Alfredo Sauce
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch (30 cm) skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add light Alfredo sauce to same skillet, and simmer covered over low heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve sauce and chicken over cooked fettuccine.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.