May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 pieces of fish (tilapia or cod or halibut work nicely)
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil
- ½ tsp. (2 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp. (1 mL) pepper
- Prepare foil, 2 pieces or heavy foil: 1 foot (30 cm) by 1½ foot (46 cm) piece.
- Place in this order onion, fish, lemon, red pepper onto foil.
- Season with olive oil, salt, pepper, equally.
- Close foil pouch, seal all edges.
- Grill/steam pouches on medium high non-direct heat (off to the side of flames or elements) for about 10 minutes or until fish easily flakes apart.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.