May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- no-stick cooking spray
- 4 8″ (20 cm) flour tortillas
- 1 cup (250 mL) precooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded reduced-fat Mexican-style cheese blend
- Preheat 10-inch (25 cm) non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Spray pan with cooking spray. Place one tortilla into hot skillet and sprinkle with ½ cup (125 mL) shredded cheese and ½ cup (125 mL) shredded chicken, spread evenly to cover bottom tortilla, then top with second tortilla.
- Cook until golden brown on the bottom side and carefully flip onto uncooked side. When other side is golden brown, quesadilla is done. Cooking times vary per stove top temperature.
- Repeat for 2nd quesadilla.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.