May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 whole pitas (not pockets)
- ½ cup (125 mL) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices Canadian bacon
- any chopped vegetables desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- On baking sheet, arrange pita bread. Divide ingredients evenly; top with sauce, then cheese, then desired toppings.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and pitas are lightly toasted.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.