May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- no-stick cooking spray
- ½ pound (250 g) of tilapia or cod or pollock
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) light soy sauce
- ½ Tbsp. (7 mL) minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) sesame seeds
- Spray a glass dish or broiler pan with pan-spray to prevent fish from sticking. Place fish on pan.
- Mix together canola oil, rice vinegar, light soy sauce and garlic until well blended. Pour over fish. Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly over fish.
- Broil at high heat about nine inches away from top broiler (3rd or 4th rack down from top) for about 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.