May 5, 2015
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped steamed broccoli
- 2 cups (500 mL) egg substitute
- 2 oz. (60 g) finely shredded Cabot® 75% light Cheddar Cheese, or any brand low-fat cheddar cheese
- Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with non-stick pan spray. Place steamed broccoli in pan. Pour in egg substitute. Cook for about 2 minutes, stir, and cook until remaining egg mixture is almost cooked.
- Add shredded cheese and cook for 1 more minute. Turn off burner when egg mixture is cooked. Let cheese finish melting before removing from heat.
- Serve while hot.
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.