August 11, 2011
In this video series, certified senior advisor Mary Alexander from Home Instead Senior Care will give you tips for making sure your senior loved one is getting proper nutrition. This video is designed for anyone who is caring for an elderly person be it a parent, other relative or friend. By watching this video you will learn why proper nutrition is important and what can happen if your senior loved one doesn't have good eating habits; simple ways to help your senior loved one shop for good food and eat right; as well as ideas for specific dietary and health concerns.
- Nutrition for Seniors (1 of 6)
- Why Proper Nutrition is Important for Seniors: Nutrition for Seniors (2 of 6)
- What Can Happen Without Proper Nutrition and Hydration: Nutrition for Seniors (3 of 6)
- What You Can do to Help Your Senior Eat Right Part 1: Nutrition for Seniors (4 of 6)
- What You Can Do to Help Your Senior Eat Right Part 2: Nutrition for Seniors (5 of 6)
- Special Considerations: Nutrition for Seniors (6 of 6)
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.