August 11, 2011
In this video series, certified senior advisor Mary Alexander from Home Instead Senior Care® will give you tips for making sure your senior loved one is getting proper nutrition. This video is designed for anyone who is caring for an elderly person be it a parent, other relative or friend. By watching this video you will learn why proper nutrition is important and what can happen if your senior loved one doesn't have good eating habits; simple ways to help your senior loved one shop for good food and eat right; as well as ideas for specific dietary and health concerns.
- Nutrition for Seniors (1 of 6)
- Why Proper Nutrition is Important for Seniors: Nutrition for Seniors (2 of 6)
- What Can Happen Without Proper Nutrition and Hydration: Nutrition for Seniors (3 of 6)
- What You Can do to Help Your Senior Eat Right Part 1: Nutrition for Seniors (4 of 6)
- What You Can Do to Help Your Senior Eat Right Part 2: Nutrition for Seniors (5 of 6)
- Special Considerations: Nutrition for Seniors (6 of 6)
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.