December 8, 2010
Having trouble talking to your parents? You're not alone.
Most difficult topics for Boomers to speak to parents about:
- 42% Needing to leave home
- 30% Losing driving privileges
- 11% Money/Finances
- 11% Health
- 5% None
Biggest obstacle to communicating difficult issues with parents:
- 31% Continuation of parent/children role
- 16% Parents refuses to talk
- 12% Physical issues
- 10% Child feels unprepared
- 8% Distance
- 5% Fear
Download the Most difficult topics for Boomers to speak to parents about (PDF 900 KB).
Get helpful tips and articles like these delivered to your email.