Happy Birthday Mary

Here's to all the laughs, all the smiles, all the times your humor reminded us that getting old isn't so bad when we can see the funny side. Here's to you!

Happy birthday to you, the one and only, Mary Maxwell!

May your special day be filled with all the laughs and smiles you have brought to us throughout the years.

Want to get Mary's perspective on a topic?
Send your questions and suggestions to mary.maxwell@homeinsteadinc.com.

1. June 28, 2012 at 1:33 pm | Posted by Jo Atkinson

Sorry I missed your birthday last year, but thank God you are still here, and I won't miss this year unless I expire before you. Thanks again for your great sense of humor and understanding us classic older ones.

2. March 22, 2012 at 9:02 pm | Posted by Dr Alan Asquith

This lady has the perfect way to develop a theme that says many things but most importantly makes you laugh. I cannot have enough of her dry humour and it makes my life here in Brazil, as an English expat more like what I used to call home. keep these stiries coming!!

• May 12, 2012 at 2:38 am | Posted by Tesfaye

Elia Perez Posted on Kim thank you! Lupus is not the end of the world. I fight and challenge meyslf daily. Sometimes to the point of exhaustion, but I NEED to squeeze everything I can out of my days! I have always been like that. To my family it is more significant now the cotributions I make to our family. Stay strong Sis!

3. March 21, 2012 at 8:04 am | Posted by Nancy

Mary, Thank you for making me laugh. I am 70 years old and getting a divorce. I've been so sad all year and need a good laugh.You make me want to live the next 70 years differantely. Laughing,,and thats exackly what I'm going to do.Besides, I understand it makes less wrinkles in my face, and God knows there's been enough changes in this body thru the years. Thanks Again,Nancy

4. March 8, 2012 at 10:24 am | Posted by Jean Mc Caslen

Really enjoyed your comments, Mary--keep up the good work! Jean

5. November 12, 2011 at 10:02 am | Posted by sandra griffith

you are wonderfull mary keep giving

6. November 11, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Posted by jessie

Happy Birthday Mary, Thank you for sharing your humor and advice with so many people. You are one of a kind!

7. November 11, 2011 at 10:31 am | Posted by Dan W.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Maxwell, On your birthday, I'd like to share some words of wisdom from one of America's greatest philosophers...Lucille Ball: "The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age." I hope you have a terrific day! Dan W.

8. November 11, 2011 at 10:20 am | Posted by Doug

Happy Birthday Mary! Keep the hits coming! :)

9. November 11, 2011 at 9:40 am | Posted by Katie

May Your Birthday Bring You Happiness and Joy!

10. November 11, 2011 at 9:37 am | Posted by Greg

Keep the laughs coming, Mary! I love your outlook and attitude on life.

11. November 11, 2011 at 9:27 am | Posted by Derek

Happy Birthday Mary! Remember, at 75 you're not old, you're classic!

12. November 11, 2011 at 9:18 am | Posted by Rachel

Happy birthday Mary! Wishing you a year filled with much laughter!